Friday 6 December 2013

Colour Combo Dare

Zuzana has set a lovely colour combo dare this week over at

Hello everyone it's Zuzana here.
I remember when I was little my mum bought a huge pack of sunflower seeds every December. We built a wooden bird house, filled it with the seeds and hung it on a tree by our living room. Each day we'd wait by the window for cute blue-tits to come.
When I came across this picture it refreshed my memory. The cosiness of our warm home, a winter wonderland with snow outside and watching for blue-tits! 
Now! I dare you to create a card with these peaceful,

December Colours

******


******










I've used a mix of Stampin' Up! inks and products. All available through myself or my online shop.

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment, as I'd love to pop over and see your dare project.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous card Lynne! Love, love your embossing folder frame!
    Zuzana Xxx

    ReplyDelete